Nominate a Veteran
We are now accepting nominations for our Veteran of the game. Our board will review the nominations and select the lucky individual. Please make sure that the veteran you nominate meets all of the following:
- Lives in Anchorage, Alaska or surrounding areas. (Palmer, Wasilla, Girdwood, Eagle River)
- They are a veteran either retired, honorable discharge, or medical discharge.
- They are a person of outstanding moral fiber.
- They are active in the hockey community and are making an impact in it.
- You, the person nominating, are able to contact the Nominee.
If you are able please include the following:
- Name, branch, occupation, and years of service (Timothy “Tim” Lawson, Marines, 6672 Aviation Supply, 2006 to 2011)
- Tours, deployments, and campaigns (OIF, OEF, Vietnam, Gulf War, etc.)
- Notable awards (Purple heart, Bronze star, NAM, Army Achievement, etc.)
- Bonus info includes what they’re doing now, significant moment(s) during their service and other unique information.